Thank you all for the warm welcome to Coliseum Health System and the Macon community. Almost 3 months into the job, I have really enjoyed meeting many of you. This organization has a lot to offer the Macon community and I look forward to helping this organization grow and build upon the solid foundation already in place. As you see me “Macon my way around”, feel free to stop and introduce yourself and I’ll do the same. In the meantime, here is a quick Top 10 on your new CFO.
- I am a DAWG fan and graduate.
- I married a nurse! Her name is Jill and she is a terrific mom, nurse, best friend and wife! She is not a NASCAR fan. J
- I have two children. Broughton, my son, is two and a half. Emma Cate, my daughter, is five. It is a privilege to be their dad.
- I once drove the #3 Goodwrench Chevy around Talladega at 172 MPH. I was hoping to get offered a job as a driver when I got out of the car. I am a NASCAR fan – go 88!
- I listen to all types of music – I’m not picky.
- I like to run and enjoy the outdoors.
- I like to work in the yard, landscape and have a garden.
- I make a killer salsa. Yes, I’m bragging. It is that good.
- I am a morning person and “glass is always full” type thinker.
- I love to cook barbecue. I even have a pull behind smoker trailer and enter competitions here and there.
Well that is it for now although I do have one question… As a newcomer to Macon and Middle Georgia – who has the best BBQ around town?!!?!!?!! Respond and let me know!
Make it a great week!