Ok, two things:
Did you know the Volunteer Program at Coliseum Medical Centers and Coliseum Northside Hospital offers scholarships of $1,000 to deserving graduating high school seniors or post-secondary students pursuing a career in healthcare? Because they do! These students may be aspiring nurses, health occupation professionals as well as those interested in healthcare administration. Students do not need to be related to CHS employees to be eligible to receive the scholarship- so get the word out! Applications due May 18, 2015
Interested applicants must:
- Complete the Volunteer Scholarship Application (email firstname.lastname@example.org for application)
- Submit essay (500 words or less) explaining, among other items, why you aspire to be the healthcare professional of your choice
- Submit an official high school or post-secondary school transcript
- Submit two sealed letters of recommendation from people unrelated to the applicant
Any questions should be directed to Robin Parker, 478-471-6868
Also, TUITION REIMBURSEMENT!
CHS Employees are eligible for the following:
- $5,250.00 available per year for tuition assistance.
- Excluded as taxable income.
- Can be used for tuition, books, equipment, fees, and supplies.
- FT and PT Employees with 90 days of employment are eligible.
- Healthcare career focus.
- On target to spend approximately $120,000 in 2015.
For more information, contact HCA hrAnswers at: 1-844-472-6797 or check out their website: www.hcahranswers.com