Who’s ready for some BASEBALL?!?
We have the opportunity to partner with the Atlanta Braves to “Strike Out Stroke” in an effort to educate our community on all things stroke- from risk factors, to activation of emergency systems, to F.A.S.T. recognition of symptoms!
Why? To bring awareness to our community!
When? Saturday night, September 12th at 7:10 PM (game time)
Where? Turner Field @ 755 Hank Aaron Drive Southeast, Atlanta, GA 30315
Who? We invite EVERYONE to participate in whatever capacity you are able.
- We are looking for 1 representative from each organization (who is a part of Georgia Stroke Professional Alliance) to participate in bi-weekly calls to keep up-to-date information accessible, questions answered, and excitement up about this event!
- We are also looking for volunteers to assist in education, ticket and t-shirt distribution on game day!
- Email here with Name, Email, Phone Number if you’d like to volunteer in either capacity!
- Tickets are a flat rate of $32.00 when purchased through GA-SPA in person or through the Paypal link at www.georgiastrokeprofl.org/
- Tickets purchased through this link will be held at “will-call” in Monument Grove (where we will be stationed passing out information the day of the game).
- Seats are in the Outfield Pavilion close to the Brave’s Bullpen
- Parking can be purchased in advance for $11 (rather then $15 day of game) from braves.com/parking
This will certainly be an event to remember, so enlist family and friends to come join in the fun and celebrate stroke survivors while increasing education and awareness in our community! We assure you, a fun time will be had by all!