As we close out the year, I just wanted to send out a final thank you for 2015. Thanks to the extraordinary teamwork and patient focus we will finish this year stronger than ever. We finish as a stronger team of care givers, a stronger focus on patient experience and a stronger organization financially. While many hospitals face closure we are growing even in a very competitive market. That is a reflection of what each and every one of you have helped build into the culture of our hospital.
Patient and Healthcare Industry Recognition of your care:
- Joint Commission Top Performer on Key Quality Metrics
- Leapfrog Group A score for Quality and Safety
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Center of Distinction on Cost and Quality for Hips and Knees
- Joint Commission certification for Sepsis, Spine, Hips and knees
- Georgia Trend Magazine Top Small Hospital
So let’s end with some recognition of the great care you bring to our hospital every day, to every patient, every time:
- “Rachel on 3rd floor is an absolute angel! She was there every hour on the hour and cared for this patient as if she were her own mother. Excellent!!!” Employee – Becky Whiddon.
- “Darcell Clayton is a very hard worker and so very dedicated. She cares for patients like she were a patient. She is also very friendly and a very ambitious woman and a definite asset to this hospital. She goes above and beyond and is extremely efficient at her job. Darcell is such a joy and is always upbeat and smiling, she will go far in her future medical plans.” Patient – V.H.
- “Rosemary in Dietary is always smiling and has a great sense of humor, such a pleasant person!” Patient – D.P.
- Early Christmas Eve morning I had to take my daughter to the emergency room with what I thought was the flu, but ended up as severe strep/tonsillitis. She felt so very sick and I wanted to let you know that the care we received from the time we came in the door until we left was fantastic! Dr. Griffin, Crystal and LaToya (I believe that is how you spell it) were wonderful. A special thank you to Crystal – she is one of the best nurses I have ever seen, knew exactly how to tell my daughter how to lay her body and what to do to make the shot she needed less painful – she did not feel at thing – we were both so happy with what a fantastic job Crystal did and everyone else for that matter.
- “Amanda Butler is a very dedicated and friendly person who truly seems to care about her patients. She checked in on me to see if I needed something without me having to even push the call button.” Patient – V.H.
Wishing you a very Happy New Year!