I will not post a true “weekly wrap-up” this week as we focus on our Joint Commission Recertification for Total Joint ( Hip and Knee) today. Thanks for continuing to provide compassionate care to our patients.
- “Carden has proven to be a very knowledgeable nurse. His soft spoken demeanor and smile can easily calm you down. When I brought a swelling problem to his attention, he did whatever it took to get answers. He always handled our conversations with concern and offered any assistance he could.” Patient – M.F.
- “Laura in the Lab did my lab work for surgery and then came to check on me in ICU. It is amazing that she stuck me on 2/2 and then came back to see me on 2/13 just to check on me. Awesome!” Patient – J.B.
- “Stephanie Stilz was my nurse and I found her to be a major help to me in my care and also keeping me on the right path. She has looked out for my needs and constantly helped with every request. It has been a pleasure having her take such good care of me while I was at Coliseum Northside.” Patient – W.M.F.
- “Triece from Respiratory Therapy department was very supportive and checks on me. She goes beyond the call of duty. She works very well with Dr. Tarirah and they are supportive of my respiratory status by being encouraging for slow/soft food eating to avoid throat swelling after intubation”. Patient – ICU
- “Erica Bonner from Housekeeping came into my room and made me feel great with her chipper attitude and caring nature. The fact that she offered assistance that was outside of her normal scope of duties showed me that she is a caring person and an excellent young lady.” Patient – W.F.
- “Amanda was a very pleasant and caring person and always offers to meet my needs when she comes in to check on me. She always checks on me and asks can she do anything. This floor seems to have the best of care and Amanda is one of the reasons why. I can see now why the hospital is right up there in the top and it is well deserved”. Patient – W.M.F
- “It was so great that Valerie Edwards came up to ICU just to check on me because she had seen me previously in the ER”. Patient – J.B.
Thanks for all you do for CNH,