The holiday season is in full swing and I am sure many of you are either celebrating within your departments or attending lots of outside activities. Thanks to those of you participated in caroling in the hospital again this year. I know everyone enjoyed the songs of the season. I will be away until December 27th as Lynda and I travel to New York City to celebrate with Sean, Anna & Corey and of course our first grandbaby Rylie. While I am away I know you will continue to provide great care to those who are not well enough to be in their homes with family. You will be their family as they heal and recuperate in our hospital. Thanks so much for your compassion and caring for these members of our community.
Congratulations to the Bariatric Center who recently received reaccreditation!!!! As with all of these surveys there is a lot of work that must be done to demonstrate the quality of care delivered at our center. Thanks for your commitment to excellence!
Don’t for get to bring your kids, grandkids, nieces and nephews to “Tea with Santa” on Sunday, December 18th from 3-4pm in the main lobby of the hospital. Ho!Ho!Ho!
- “Elaine Vaughn gave me great information about the procedure and pre-process. She made myself and my sister feel like family. She’s a keeper and had great bedside manner as well.” Patient – K.B.
- “Briana on the floor was great.” Patient – A.J.
- “I was a patient at Coliseum Northside during the month of November. I would like to thank Patrick Harris from the bottom of my heart for the service you gave me. Also, give thanks to all the people in the food service department also.” Patient – D. D.
- “Mary, Yolanda, Amanda & Jennifer were awesome during my stay at Coliseum Northside Hospital. Also, Tom is the bomb and he was so pleasant.” Patient – D. L.
- “Nurses Jessica & Berta & Teonshe (CNA) were all great and personable. They made sure whatever was needed was done. Doug Wheeles in the ER is the best and also Becky in Respiratory is always on the ball. Janice in Housekeeping is so friendly and helpful as well. Thanks so much for all you did to make my stay pleasant while I was here.” Patient – R.E.
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New year!