What’s coming up at CHS? (PDF document HERE!)
On Wednesdays, We Wear PINK!
Join us on Wednesdays in October as we show our support for those fighting breast cancer and ROCK OUR PINK! (You can post pictures of yourself/coworkers in PINK on Facebook/Instagram with the hashtag: #CHSWearsPink)
PS: Not sure what you can wear? Check with your supervisor or HR!
Join us for the Perfect Cup!
Gather your girlfriends for a free bra fitting offered by Dillard’s, education on breast cancer prevention and enjoy a perfect cup of coffee! Mammograms will also be available. Register for one of the following days:
Coliseum Northside Hospital
- Thursday, October 12 from 8am to 4pm
- Register online or call (478) 746-4646
Coliseum Medical Centers
- Thursday, October 19 from 10am to 7pm
- Register online or call (478) 746-4646
Tree of Hope
Throughout October: Drop in to tie a pink ribbon on the Coliseum Tree of Hope in honor or in memory of a loved one with breast cancer.
Coliseum Medical Centers | Outside of Building C
Coliseum Northside Hospital | Main entrance
CHS Mercer Tailgate! (brought to you by EAG!)
Enjoy FREE general admission tickets to the SATURDAY, OCTOBER 14 GAME vs. CHATTANOOGA at 3:30PM and join us beforehand from 1:30PM until kick-off for a Tailgate near the volleyball courts with GREAT food, games, and giveaways hosted by EAG!
To claim your tickets:
- Email email@example.com and tell them you are with Coliseum Health System, the number of tickets needed, and make sure to tell them it’s for the October 14 game!
- Once your ticket request is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email (Please allow a 48 hour response time).
- Tickets will be available on Game Day at the Will Call ticket booths (WILL CALL OPENS AT 12:30). Your tickets will be under the group name: Coliseum Health.
The ticket cost is free and parking is $10 per vehicle (cash only). General admission seating is available on a first come, first serve basis. General admission tickets provide access to general admission (LIMITED seating in stands) and berm (grass) seating.
Trunk or Treat!
Register to compete in this year’s Trunk or Treat! MOVIE BASKET prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places!! Link to register here!
- Wednesday, October 25 from 5PM-6:30PM
- Thursday, October 26 from 5PM-6:30PM
World Record Attempt!
We’ll be attempting to break a WORLD RECORD for “Most S’mores Made Simultaneously” at CMC on October 28th and noon! This will be in conjunction with our annual “Child Safety Expo & Trick or Treat” event. We will be educating our participants on fire safety with the help of our local firefighters…and enjoying some yummy campfire treats J Bring your friends! Break the record!! Interested in volunteering? OR know of a group who might be interested in volunteering/participating (i.e. girl or boy scouts, sorority/fraternity group, club, etc.)? Flyer attached – let them know to contact me here!
Flu Vaccines are IN!
Our flu vaccine is in! And it is just in time because we are ALREADY ADMITTING PATIENTS WITH FLU. BEGIN VACCINATING YOUR PATIENTS!
Staff: Go HERE ASAP for personal consent/declination. MUST enter decision by October 31st – We must have 100% compliance for entering a Flu Vaccine decision for both hospitals.
Flu Clinics are already underway and there will be multiple clinics at both hospitals throughout October.
Rock Your Denim AND a Jersey!
Enjoy Friday Denim Days to benefit The Alzheimer’s Association Fridays in October! Want to wear a jersey/shirt to support your favorite team? Buy a sticker to support the American Heart Association! Denim Days stickers are $5 each; if you want to wear a jersey AND jeans, cost is $10! – At CMC, buy stickers from HR. At CNH, buy stickers from Front Desk or Administration.
NOTE: Please be sure all jeans/shirts worn are tasteful and appropriate for work – for further questions, refer to your manager or HR!
Birthday with the Boss!
OCTOBER Birthdays at CMC:
- Tuesday, October 31 in the 1st Floor Classroom – must RSVP to Vera Carter to receive a gift!
NOVEMBER Birthdays at CNH:
- Monday, November 6 in the CNH 1st Floor Conference Room at 12PM
Coliseum IN THE NEWS!