Happy Friday, Coliseum Northside Team! If last week felt like fall is here, this week really feels that way!
Have you seen the news about Coliseum Northside? Healthgrades has released its latest awards that come as a result of analyzing the care of 4,500 hospitals nationwide. Coliseum Northside has been named as one of the 100 Best Hospitals for Spine Surgery! We were also awarded 5 Star Ratings for Spinal Fusion and Hip Fracture treatment! These awards are yet one more example of the great work you do as a team each and every day to provide the highest quality care for our patients. Thank you for your commitment to being the best!
In a related topic, please mark your calendars for 3:00-4:00 on November 1st, when we will have a “Good News Break” at Coliseum Northside. We want to take a little time to enjoy a cake and punch reception to celebrate the good news related to Healthgrades as well as some other exciting things. Come join us!
Don’t forget to register your team for the CNH “Trunk or Treat” event next Thursday, October 26 from 5PM-6:30PM. Register your team here, and we’ll look forward to seeing you and your family in costume next week! Movie-themed prize baskets (including tickets) will be given to 1st, 2nd, & 3rd places!
I also encourage you to join us next Saturday for our 3rd Annual “Child Safety Expo & Trick or Treat” on October 28 from 10AM-12PM at Coliseum. Trick or Treat while learning safety tips and touring the Pediatric ER and emergency vehicles (and helicopter!). Enjoy the costume parade, games, prizes, food and more! PLUS, at noon join us as we try to BREAK THE WORLD RECORD for the “MOST S’mores Made at One Time”!
We will be educating our participants on fire safety with the help of our local firefighters…all while enjoying some S’mores! Employees CAN participate – please RSVP on the Facebook Event page. Bring your friends, and help us break the record. Interested in volunteering? OR know of a group who might be interested in volunteering/participating (i.e. girl or boy scouts, sorority/fraternity group, club, etc.)? Contact Lindsey Mote or Jennifer Jones for more info.
Greg’s Football Challenge:
Well, it was really close, but I will have to admit that Michael edged me out last week by winning the tie-breaker game. I now have a losing record in my own challenge, but I’m looking to even it up this week. My challenger this week is Rhonda Beeland.
This is Georgia’s bye week, so it is the most boring week of college football (to me). Best of luck to Kirby Smart and the team as they continue to prepare for the showdown with Florida next week.
- Auburn @ Arkansas – Rhonda and I both pick Auburn to win.
- Kentucky @ Mississippi State – I think that Kentucky has some good things going on in their program right now, so I pick the Wildcats to win. Rhonda picks Mississippi State.
- LSU @ Ole Miss – Rhonda and I both pick LSU.
- Syracuse @ Miami – Syracuse surprised the world last week by beating Clemson. I think this week will likely be a let-down for them. Rhonda and I both pick Miami.
- Michigan @ Penn State – I think the Wolverines will fall short and lose to the Nittany Lions. Rhonda also picks Penn State. If I’m wrong about this one, I won’t be sad because the Dawgs would move up to number 2!
- USC @ Notre Dame – this one could be a really good match-up, but I think that Notre Dame has gotten stronger since losing to the Bulldogs in September. I pick the Fighting Irish and so does Rhonda.
- Wake Forest @ Georgia Tech – Rhonda and I both pick GA Tech.
- Atlanta Falcons @ NE Patriots – I hate to say it, but I think the Patriots will win this one. Rhonda also picks the Patriots.
- And for the tie-breaker, I say the score for the Alabama/Tennessee game will be Alabama 45, Tennessee 9. Rhonda’s prediction is Alabama 42, Tennessee 14.
Have a great weekend!