In 2017, thanks to your hard work we were able to invest in you, our hospital and our community:
- We invested $1.4 million dollars in education, tuition reimbursement and new equipment training.
- HCA invested $15.2 million dollars in our hospitals for items like 64 Slice CT scanner, Interventional radiology room, ED expansions at both campuses, and two cath labs.
- You contributed through payroll deduction and HCA matching funds $129,000 to the Hope Fund, United Way of Central Georgia and other community agencies.
- We paid $7,830,000 in local and State taxes helping fund improvements in the communities we serve
- Contributed $50,000 in donations and sponsorships to local organizations.