Congratulations to this year’s HCA Awards of Distinction nominees and WINNERS!
HCA has a longstanding tradition of celebrating and commending individuals for their contributions to their communities and to our organization through the Frist Humanitarian Award, named in honor of Dr. Thomas Frist Sr. As HCA’s longest standing tradition since 1972, these awards have recognized individuals who demonstrate a level of commitment and caring that goes beyond everyday acts of kindness, and who inspire us with their compassion, dedication and spirit. In more recent years, HCA has also recognized employees through the HCA Excellence in Nursing Award and the HCA Innovators Award. Collectively, these awards are referred to as the HCA Awards of Distinction. These awards are the highest honor HCA bestows upon its most important resource: its people.
- Frist Physician: Dr. Nwosu
- Frist Employee: Renauta Everett
- Frist Volunteers: David and Cynthia Mincey
- Nursing Excellence, Compassionate Care: Kim Lewis
- Nursing Excellence, Professional mentoring: Renee Darnell
CMC Innovators Awards:
- Quality and Patient Safety – Brandon Kirshner
- Service Excellence: Lamaurice Franklin, Janet James, Cynthia Jarrard, Emily Newberry
- Financial Input: Juliet Cannon and Rafael Espinosa-Arguello
- Frist Volunteer: Jane Ray
- Nursing Excellence, Compassionate Care: Cabel Dupree
- Nursing Excellence, Professional mentoring: Laura McLendon
Again, congratulations to all of our HCA Awards of Distinction winners; please show them your appreciation for all that they do for Coliseum Health System and for our community.