While many companies provided one time bonuses for their employees as a result of the U.S. corporate tax rate reductions, HCA is making a more comprehensive, long-term investment in its people. We are excited to share the initial roll-out plan of these new employee benefits.
In response to U.S. corporate tax rate reductions, we are pleased to announce HCA is investing up to $300 million over three years towards programs that support employees and their families. For your reference, here’s a tentative timeline of when program details will be shared across the enterprise:
- Summer 2018: Expanded paid family leave benefits
- Fall 2018: Improved education reimbursement program
- Fall 2018: New student loan repayment program
- Late 2018: Support for clinical education and certification
- 2019: New scholarship program for children and stepchildren of full-time employees